Friday, October 30, 2009

Wells Ward Trunk-or-Treat

Mike and I went to our first Trunk-or-Treat and had a lot of fun. I even talked Mike in to dressing up. He agreed to only if he could be something scary. But it was fun to see all the people that came and the decorated trunks and costumes.

Scary huh? Yeah I did the make up!!!!


This first family is our friends the Oylers, then its the bishop's family, The Broadbents:

The Tates
The Buccambusos
This is our trunk and we got first place for decorations!!! Holla!!!



3 comments:

Cassa Carter said...

Oh my heck... look at your cute trunk! Thanks for your comments on my blog... I love to hear from you!

Sherilyn said...

Mike's makeup looks cool! You did a great job. Looking forward to seeing you guys tonight!

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

nice trunk lol no really i like your car trunk you two did good on it