Witches Night Out didn't happen this year....everyone was out of town or had other plans. One of the things that I really wanted to see this year was my hairdresser was rapping a song tonight. Oh well, I'll just have to make her do it for me when I get my hair done next.
The other thing that I love about this night is getting dressed up, doing crazy make-up and hangin' out with the girls!!! But Halloween season ain't over yet right?!!
Next year for sure!!! (Hopefully)
The Mighty Frog Hunters
13 years ago





3 comments:
we can still have a witch's night. we can still go to dinner and have a girls night.
There's always next year... Your blog looks cute! When is girls night?
I think we should still do a girl's night out and do our vampire shoot! I have November wide open so lets do it!!
Post a Comment