This is the favorite room. Of course it has a tv in it.
The bathroom, obviously.
Here's the fridge. You can see the Ice cream. Gotta have it to watch the tv!!!
The place where all the magic happens..... a good nights sleep. What were you thinking.
The kitchen sink. My excuse: I worked the last couple of nights. My hubby's excuse for not doing them: I don't do dishes.
Waking up smiling and happy as always after only sleeping for 4 hours after a night shift.





2 comments:
Nice, I see how you posted the small sized pics so we can't see any dirt! Thanks for the fun night. We need to have crepes again sometime soon. But baby crepes. The big ones are too hard.
Love it! I gotta do mine today. So little time -- I am too busy taking pictures of everything else!
Post a Comment