I have the best husband in the world. He is so good to me and is such a blessing in my life (even though I may tell him otherwise sometimes). He puts up with a lot from me and is so patient. I love him and thank heaven everyday for him. He is my strength, my inspiration, my teacher and my best, best friend (yes even over Kenai). He also never complains. With him going to school, the roles have kind of changed and he is even doing the dishes (hooray!!!) I am also so proud of him for getting a 4.0 for this semester. He is so smart(smarter than he gives himself credit for). Congrats babe!!!
Thanks for reading my gushy blog. I just felt the need to brag!!
The Mighty Frog Hunters
13 years ago





4 comments:
I know how you feel. I really love that guy too. Tell him congrats on the 4.0 and doing the dishes. Those are some pretty major accomplishments!
Just a side note, I think he is very lucky to have an amazing person like you too!
Good job Mike that is AWESOME!!!! You two make an amazing couple!
congratulations mike that is double my gpa from high school
Thanks for the delicious home baked cookies from scratch that Mike made. That Mike really shows the kitchen who's boss! We love you guys. You are so fun to hang out with. I wish you NEVER had to work and could play with me all the time. Have fun in Delta and lets go tube-ing when you get back. Cute pic of you two!
Post a Comment