It was fun getting report from you this morning and actually getting to talk. So... I didn't know you have a blog but I'm super excited. Now when I don't see you at work for long bouts of time I can peek and see what you have been up to. yeah!! Well, I hope to see you soon and I love the blog!
Hi! This is Annie and Mike. We have been married since February 13th, 2004. We got married on Friday the 13th and it has been one of the luckiest days of our lives. I am married to my best friend and having him is all I need in life. We live in Sugarhouse (Salt Lake City, Utah) and have two dogs: Kenai and Ruger.
2 comments:
I am excited for root beer!
Annie,
It was fun getting report from you this morning and actually getting to talk. So... I didn't know you have a blog but I'm super excited. Now when I don't see you at work for long bouts of time I can peek and see what you have been up to. yeah!! Well, I hope to see you soon and I love the blog!
Post a Comment