Hey Annie! It was fun to find you through here and facebook. I love your blog page and I have to tell you, your costumes from last year are pretty good looking. In fact, Josh had to study it for a minute to finally see that you had shirts on! He started to laugh in relief when he knew you guys hadn't really done that "body art" all over! It was pretty funny.
Hi! This is Annie and Mike. We have been married since February 13th, 2004. We got married on Friday the 13th and it has been one of the luckiest days of our lives. I am married to my best friend and having him is all I need in life. We live in Sugarhouse (Salt Lake City, Utah) and have two dogs: Kenai and Ruger.
3 comments:
this reminds me of your wii fit, how is that going are you still doing the yoga on it?
Not really, it takes to long to move from one pose to the other, I try stuff from fit tv and yoga classes at the gym!
Hey Annie! It was fun to find you through here and facebook. I love your blog page and I have to tell you, your costumes from last year are pretty good looking. In fact, Josh had to study it for a minute to finally see that you had shirts on! He started to laugh in relief when he knew you guys hadn't really done that "body art" all over! It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment