She is literally the most beautiful baby I have seen in a long time! Josh and I think she is just gorgeous! Congrats you guys! And when you make the blog private: casiedekker@hotmail.com
Congratulations! she is beautiful. Babies are so fun. I am glad to see you are doing so well. I had no idea Mike was in the bishopbric... that is awesome!!! I love the pictures, and the maternity ones turned out great too. You make a beautiful family!!! Enjoy her every minute, she will grow up too fast!
Magnolia is such a beautiful name to go along with a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations! Add me to your blog when you go private idautberry@gmail.com
Hi! This is Annie and Mike. We have been married since February 13th, 2004. We got married on Friday the 13th and it has been one of the luckiest days of our lives. I am married to my best friend and having him is all I need in life. We live in Sugarhouse (Salt Lake City, Utah) and have two dogs: Kenai and Ruger.
8 comments:
Oh Annie she is beautiful! You did so good! Congrats! Add me to your blog when you go private cassa@yoursignaturerealtor.com
She is literally the most beautiful baby I have seen in a long time! Josh and I think she is just gorgeous! Congrats you guys! And when you make the blog private: casiedekker@hotmail.com
Congratulations Annie Banannie!!! She is darling! please add me when you go private:
cheriselehr@hotmail.com
Congratulations! she is beautiful. Babies are so fun. I am glad to see you are doing so well. I had no idea Mike was in the bishopbric... that is awesome!!! I love the pictures, and the maternity ones turned out great too. You make a beautiful family!!! Enjoy her every minute, she will grow up too fast!
She's so beautiful!!
She is soooo adorable~
Magnolia is such a beautiful name to go along with a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations! Add me to your blog when you go private idautberry@gmail.com
She is perfect in every way! Congrats! I miss you!
Post a Comment