I had a dream yesterday....yes during the day. I sleep during the day most days because I work at night, all night. My dream was one of the best dreams ever. I went into labor and funny enough I was, in my dream, 24 weeks along like I am now. But in my dream, it was time. And then I skipped over the bad part ie the pushing and the pain, and was suddenly holding a little baby. Then it was time to take her home, and I had her in my arms and there was my family helping to carry out all the gifts and necessities to the car. She was blonde with just a titch of curl, and healthy and yes, because my baby will be a genius, (and because dreams are silly sometimes, obviously) already smiling. And her eyes were blue.
And then I woke up.....NOT NICE. I STILL have FOUR months left until I can really hold her. The mind can play mean jokes sometimes.
The Mighty Frog Hunters
13 years ago





3 comments:
What a cool dream! And yes it sucks having to wait til Feb. The 1st time around takes forever!! Can't wait to see bebe!
That is beautiful! Yes, it is so hard to wait!!
i can't wait to see her blonde curly hair lol she sounds so beautiful, and that part will be true and not just a dream.
Post a Comment