Friday, April 2, 2010

Going to the Temple X2

First (because I still can't figure out blogger and how to put things in the order I want them) are pics from our Sealing. It was a wonderful but bittersweet day. I had some medical issues that morning and got released from the hospital just in time to drive straight to the temple. I couldn't even do my hair :(











Here are some pics from my endowment at Manti...What a beautiful temple and wonderful experience! Thanks Suzanne for getting pics for me!!






















And also thank you to everyone that was able to come!! It was wonderful having you all there!!





6 comments:

Cassa Carter said...

Annie, I hope that you are doing ok from your medical issues? I am so excited for you that you got to go to the temple... what a wonderful experience. Love your guts, Cassa

Adams Family Album said...

You guys look so beautiful in white! So happy for you both :D Sending you hugs and love and prayers!

Suzanne Plant said...

So proud of you two. I love and admire you for your incredible strength. You two are unstoppable together!

Megan said...

I love your temple pictures, they turned out great! So glad you were able to go!

Crafts Blog said...

Annie-

I love the picutres of the Manti temple, they turned out so awesome!! It was great to be there with you guys in St. George!! You looked beautiful and there was such an awesome spirit there!! Miss you lots!!

Phil and Sami Carter said...

I love the fountain picture, you of course look beautiful as always! I am so happy for you guys, and I'm glad that you made it to your special day! I hope the best for you guys and that you are feeling better! Love ya!