Monday, January 25, 2010

New York, New York

Mike and I got to go to New York last week! My brother won the trip...two round trip tickets, and two nights hotel stay...from a radio station. He and his wife were having their new baby boy that week so he gave the tickest to us!!! What a cool older brother, huh? Thanks Chad!!!












We were only there for 3 days and didn't have a lot of time, but we got to see all the famous stuff: central park, times square, rockefeller center, ground zero, and we even rode the subway. It was a pretty good trip, definitely not relaxing, but good!

5 comments:

Phil and Sami Carter said...

How fun, yes what a nice brother you have! I'm glad you were able to go and see such awesome places! That is on my someday list! I bet it was freezin!

Sherilyn said...

How come neither of you are in any of the pics? Glad you got to have a fun trip together!!

Rikki said...

So jealous!! I wanna go there some day!!

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

im glad you had a good trip, i can't wait to hear all about it when we get together next

Cassa Carter said...

awww... I am so jealous! I would love to go to new york someday! I am glad that you had fun.