Here are some pics of my new car properly named Pearl. It is a 1996 Lincoln Towncar Cartier. I got it out the door including license, registration, and 3 month 3,000 mile warranty for $3,100. The car was only $2,500. It runs like a dream. It has 94,000 miles. It has auto everything, windows, doors, seats, etc. Keyless entry, Leather, CD changer, A/C, and a Car phone. The only flaw is on the passenger side rear, some small dings on the trunk. Please try not to laugh to hard.
The Mighty Frog Hunters
13 years ago





3 comments:
Ahhh. Grandpa! Can I ride in your new car? I'm going to get you some sunglasses that go over your glasses like Jon's.
It is a pretty pimp ride. We can't wait to take a little spin in it.
Perfect!!! I gotta get pics of you in it with a gray wig and glasses on! Way to bargain shop. It'll probably last you until you are old and gray!
Post a Comment